Tetrus - New Advanced Tetris Online Game


If you are a fan of Tetris, there is a new and incredibly more advanced version of the game called Tetrus. Tetrus is my favorite version because it is so much more challenging and advanced compared to the original. https://janansalimjamal.blogspot.com/2019/01/tetrus-new-advanced-tetris-online-game.html

I was first introduced to Tetris when I had an 8 bit Nintendo Entertainment System as a kid. I still remember playing Tetris for several hours a day and becoming completely addicted to it. I just did not know when to quit playing this game and could only stop when I was completely exhausted.

One of the best features about the new Tetris game is that it has so many cool new levels. These levels are a bit more complicated and the shapes drop a lot faster. The first level of the new Tetris game is almost as difficult as the last levels of the original. https://janansalimjamal.blogspot.com/2019/01/how-to-win-at-playing-risk-online-for.html

I also really like the redesigned graphics and music of the new Tetris game. There are so many different shapes of all sizes. There are many more levels to choose from and the game is just very impressive.

I recently have tried to curtail my Tetris game playing by actually setting a timer so I know when to just shut it off and quit. This has really helped me to better manage my time so I can get other things done because the game is more addictive than caffeine.

I am really looking forward to seeing if there is going to be a sequel to the latest Tetrus game. The only way they could improve this one is by adding in even more shapes and several more levels. There is not really much more that they need to do to improve it because it is always popular no matter what. https://janansalimjamal.blogspot.com

My friends and I still have monthly Tetris competitions in the basement. Whoever wins gets a free dinner paid for by all of the other participants. This game is one of the best of all time and I do not know if I will ever be able to stop playing.

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

7 Responses to "Tetrus - New Advanced Tetris Online Game"

  1. Within this webpage, you'll see the page, you need to understand this data. wm55

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really awesome post this is. Truly, one of the best posts I've ever witnessed to see in my whole life. Wow, just keep it up. iddaa siteleri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic. pba당구

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am interested in such topics so I will address page where it is cool described. 온라인홀덤

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page! เว็บแทงบอล

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read that Post and got it fine and informative. 먹튀검증 베그박스

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. 먹튀폴리스 먹튀검증

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel